Valmont Tubing's location in the center of the United States allows us to strategically service our customer base from coast to coast, border to border and beyond utilizing flatbeds, curtain trailers, LTL closed vans, parcel and open top containers. Valmont Tubing provides you the option of having us ship out your orders or to arrange your own pick-up at our Valley, Nebraska location. Please note the following important address & contact Information, appointment instructions and loading information to reference in arranging the transportation of your completed tubing orders.
Valmont Industries, Inc.
28800 Ida Street
Valley, NE 68064
Monday-Friday 7 am - 11 pm.
Canadian pick-ups must be before noon on Fridays to allow for paperwork to be completed. Top
Appointments must be made 24 hours in advance for customer pick-ups. Top
Please call (402) 359-2201 ext. 3233 between the hours of 7 am to 3 pm Monday-Friday in order to make an appointment.
Directions To Plant
From I80 west bound: Take I-80W to 680N. Then take Hwy 6W exit towards Boys Town. Continue on 6W (about 10 miles). Merge onto US-275 N. Then take the second Valley exit which is Hwy 64. Turn left on 64W. Valmont is located 1 ½ miles on the right hand side.
From I29 running north or south: Take I29 to 680W towards N Omaha. Take Exit 3 to merge onto Hwy 6W. Continue on 6W (about 10miles). Merge onto US-275 N. Then take second Valley exit which is Hwy 64. Turn left on 64W. Valmont is located 1 ½ miles on the right hand side.
From Fremont: Take US-275 S to the first Valley exit (about 15 miles). Turn right onto Hwy 64W. Valmont is located 1 ½ miles on the right hand side.
From I80 west of Lincoln: From Lincoln take Exit 405. Follow US-77N to Hwy 92E. Follow 92E/77N thru Wahoo. Once out of town make slight right to stay on 92E/77N. In 5 miles take Hwy 77N. Then in another 5 miles turn right onto Hwy 64E. Valmont is located 8 miles on the left hand side.
Valmont Tubing has the capabilities to load flatbed trailers, curtain trailers, closed vans along with open top containers for export orders. Depending upon the OD size and length of tubing, capabilities will vary. Please inquire for special requests. Top
For safety reasons, drivers are required to stay in their trucks or in designated break areas while their trailers are being loaded. Thank you for your cooperation. Top
Checklist For Dispatchers & Drivers
Before contacting Valmont to set a loading appointment, there are several items below to verify. Please pass along this information to Valmont at the time of setting your appointment.
1. The customer name who is purchasing the tubing from Valmont.
2. Purchase order or Valmont sales order number for the order(s) that you are to be loaded.
3. Type of trailer that the driver will be bringing in to be loaded (i.e. flatbed, step deck, curtain trailer, length of trailer). This will allow us to verify that the tubing will fit for sure.
4. Is tarping of the load required? This ensures that the driver will have the right number of tarps and that there is no delay to clear up any questions regarding this at the time of loading.
5. If there is a delay in the arrival of the driver or a change in appointment time is needed, please notify the above contact so that Valmont can plan accordingly.
6. Please refer to the above safety considerations for drivers to follow once they arrive on Valmont property.